Terms and conditions
Supply of Information
- Registration Data and certain other information about you is subject to the provisions of the Data Protection Act.
- Any communication or information transmitted by you as a registered user (registered means personal information entered by you for security and registrations purpose) on Project Involve by electronic mail or otherwise shall be treated as proprietary and confidential.
- Any communication or information transmitted by you as a user with general public access and/or anonymous access to Project Involve by electronic mail or otherwise will be treated as non-proprietary and non-confidential.
- Anything transmitted by you may be used by us for any purpose, including, without limitation, broadcast, transmission, publication, reproduction, disclosure, posting and any other use whatsoever.
- Some information is collected and stored automatically when you visit the site. It is used to by Project Involve to customise the content and/or layout, to notify users about updates, to contact users for marketing purposes and is not shared with other organisations for commercial purposes.
This information includes:
a) domain name and email address of users of the websites
b) domain name and email address of visitors to the websites
c) e-mail address of those who post messages to our bulletin boards or chat areas
d) e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail
e) information volunteered by the user
f) aggregated information on what pages users access or visit