8CHALTON PARISH COUNCIL
A meeting of the Chalton Parish Council will be held on Monday 8th May 2017 at Chalton Village Hall, Chalton commencing at 7.30pm.
1. To receive apologies for absence and at this stage members can make any specific declarations of interest.
2. To receive the minutes of the meeting held on the 10th May 2016.
3. To consider co-opting up to two councillors.
4. To receive reports from the Police and Central Beds Councillors, Cllr. N Costin and Cllr. T Nicols.
5. To receive general correspondence.
6. To receive reports on:-
- Planning North, Houghton Regis
- Highways, Footpaths,A5/M1 link etc
- Pensioners Lunch
- Village Hall
- Parish Web - site
- Salt bags scheme
- All local issues.
7. To receive financial report.
8. Any other Parish matter.